- Parking Lot Dents
- Falling Object Dents
- All repairs are performed under special paintless dent repair lights and with unique tools; the repairs are carried out with great caution in order not to damage, break or crack the original paint; this is why working with only the best experts with years of experience is essential.
- In cases where the paint is damaged or the dent is too deep or too stretched, a high-quality repair is impossible. If attempted, a stretched dent, the result is a dome-like outcome.
- For the most accurate PDR cost estimate, please complete the form and click “approve” to send us the form with your information.
- Use a ruler to measure the LARGEST dent on your vehicle.
- Be sure to indicate whether the dent is a crease dent or a round dent.
- Make your selection on the calculator below; dent starts at $145; for any additional dent(s) up to one inch, $75 each, only on the same panel.
- There is a 10% discount for using the online estimate cost calculator (you must submit your estimate for approval).
- Retail mobile dent repair service is unavailable, shop only appointments.
- After approval of your PDR cost estimate, let’s make an appointment.
- Click here for general pricing and packages
Paintless Dent Repair Estimate Calculator
Retail mobile dent repair service is unavailable, shop only appointments; please email or text multiple images from different angles of the dent(s) along with the year, make and model of your vehicle to (647) 389-5551 or click here to email firstname.lastname@example.org